Govia Thameslink Railway (operator of Southern) have announced a further service reduction from February.
The changes come into effect from 22nd February and have been designed to meet demand, Southern said.
The Uckfield Line will be reduced to one train every TWO hours outside of peak times, and the East Grinstead Line reduced to ONE train per hour.
The headlines are;
Uckfield to London Bridge
- The service will remain hourly at peak times, and will then reduce to every two-hours between:
- Uckfield to London Bridge: 10:30-16:30
- London Bridge to Uckfield: 09:07-15:07 and 21:07-23:07
East Grinstead to London Victoria
- A half-hourly service will run at peak times, with an hourly service at all other times
- The Thameslink East Grinstead to London Bridge service will not run