East Sussex Libraries are continuing their service despite the current restrictions
• You can reserve up to 10 books for free or use the Select and Collect service – pick them up from the front entrance of your local library
• Libraries will automatically extend your loans
• Computers are available for essential use, these must be booked in advance
• The eLibrary is accessible 24 hours a day
• Home Library Service, delivered to those who are particularly vulnerable throughout the pandemic
These services are available at all 17 libraries within the current reduced opening hours.
They are kept under constant review to ensure they are being delivered in the safest way possible.
More information about library services, opening hours and restrictions, is available on the website or by calling 0345 60 80 196.