Uckfield Town Council has employed a company to sanitise the equipment in its play areas on a regular basis. The play areas will be sprayed once a month with a sanitiser that lasts up to 30 days on surfaces therefore eliminating the need for daily cleaning.
The first sanitisation will be carried out on Thursday 30 July and the play areas will reopen once this has taken place. Luxfords Field play area will reopen once the play area works have been completed and Ridgewood play area will remain closed temporarily because some surfaces are unsafe and are awaiting patch repairs. The Council’s Grounds Staff have made routine safety inspections of the play areas in anticipation of them reopening.
Please abide by the signage which will be placed on the entrance gates. This highlights things that users of the play areas must do:-
• Maintain social distancing
• Only one Adult per family unit in the play area at any one time
• Adults and Guardians to provide regular hand sanitising
• No food or drink within the play area
• Please use bins provided or take litter home with you
• Do not use any equipment marked out of use
• Do not enter the play area if you are showing signs of Covid-19
• If the play area is busy, please come back later
Uckfield Town Council will continue to work to keep everyone safe and secure at this time.