Sheffield Park & Garden is open
They have listed some top tips for visiting
- Visitors will need a pre-booked ticket to visit during our extremely popular autumn season. Every Friday we release new tickets for the following week. Unfortunately tickets will not be available at the gate and need to be booked by 3pm the day before. Book your Sheffield Park tickets here.
- We kindly ask that you maintain social distancing to keep all visitors and staff safe. To help with this we request that you follow the one-way in and one-way out system in the garden.
- We request that masks are worn in the reception building, toilets, shop and in the tea-room once open.
- Our shop next to reception and plant sales area are open.
- Our tea-room re-opens on Monday 28 September. To ensure social distancing we have removed many of the tables in the tea-room and we aren’t able to reserve tables in advance. Unfortunately this does mean that queues in the Coach House may be longer than usual. Read more about our food and beverage options below.
- We are currently only accepting card payments in the shop and in our food and beverage outlets.
- Whilst we are operating the pre-booking system, dogs are welcome in the garden at any time. We kindly ask that you keep your dog on a short lead. Dogs are also allowed in the tea-room on a lead.