Roy Thompson from Uckfield Rotary was the guest of Tony Williams talking about the forthcoming Silent Auction to raise funds for three local hospices and other projects
Rotary Club have been very busy on Zoom meetings and planning a Silent Auction – so far 40 lots, and Dawson Hart just agreed to produce two Wills
All the money will go to the three charities:
- St Peters and St James Hospice
- St Wilfrids Hospice at Eastbourne
- Hospice in the Weald
Donation to the on line auction are welcome from now until the end of May, then the Auction will be open for bids from the 1st June until the 21st June.
Go to the link and see what is online.
- The Rotary Club of Uckfield have just agreed to monies for the summer planting of the Railway Station site. In the next week I will tidy the beds and remove the dying spring flowers.
- Making Dreams Come True – in memory of Daniel Gamble – up to £1,000 to a young person who wants to do something special. (see our seperate story)
- The cancellation of the annual ‘Electric Car Grand Prix’
- The sponsored walk around the Isle of Walk. (virtually)
Go to the Uckfield Rotary Club for more information – click here
You can download the flyer for the event here