Its Wednesday the 13th May and some changes relating to the Coronavirus pandemic come into action.
From today: (strict guidelines apply)
1. Golf clubs are opening to their members
2. Horsted Park Country Park is re-opening the car parks and open space
3. Garden Centre re-open
3. More businesses are going back to work including garages and car repair companies.
What can I do?
There will be a limited number of things you can do on Wednesday that you cannot do now:
• spend time outdoors – for example sitting and enjoying the fresh air, picnicking, or sunbathing
• meet one other person from a different household outdoors – following social distancing guidelines
• exercise outdoors as often as you wish – following social distancing guidelines
• use outdoor sports courts or facilities, such as a tennis or basketball court, or golf course – with members of your household, or one other person while staying 2 metres apart
• go to a garden centre
At all times, should continue to observe social distancing guidelines when you are outside your home, including ensuring you are 2 metres away from anyone outside your household. As with before, you cannot:
• visit friends and family in their homes
• exercise in an indoor sports court, gym or leisure centre, or go swimming in a public pool
• use an outdoor gym or playground
• visit a private or ticketed attraction
• gather in a group of more than two (excluding members of your own household), except for a few specific exceptions set out in law (for work, funerals, house moves, supporting the vulnerable, in emergencies and to fulfill legal obligations)
If you are showing coronavirus symptoms, or if you or any of your household are self-isolating, you should stay at home – this is critical to staying safe and saving lives.
More details from the Government website here. click here