Police are trying to trace a large amount of tools stolen during the burglary of a garage of a house in Crowborough.
The garage, in Hurtis Hill, was targeted between 8.45am and 4.15pm on Monday, May 20. The quantity and nature of the tools that were stolen suggests that a vehicle must have been used to remove them from the scene and police are appealing for anyone who saw or heard anything suspicious in the area during that time to get in touch.
The tools that were stolen were:
• Bomag wacker plate 36/10 with 5.5hp Honda engine – with a personalised fitting
• Petrol Stihl Stone cutter with services stickers on it
• Petrol Stihl Brush cutter FS80
• Petrol Stihl 230 chainsaw
• Petrol Stihl Strimmer FS40
• Petrol Stihl Strimmer FS55
• Petrol Stihl Hedge Cutter HL92
• Makita Driver – 18v
• Makita Impact Driver 18v – non Makita battery which had a cracked casing
• Dewalt 240v electric disc cutter
• Makita tool box – assorted drill bits inside
If you have any information about the incident or you have been offered these tools for sale, please report online or call 101 quoting serial 1111 of 20/05.