Uckfield Town Council will meet next Monday when it hold its annual statutory meeting following the local elections.
The Mayor, Deputy Mayor will be elected by the members of the council. Two casual vacancies will be filled and two youth members are due to be co-opted onto the council.
Members will be elected to serve on the general purposes, environment and leisure and plans committees.
Other positions to serve in other sub-committees such as finance, personnel, outside bodies will be decided.
The following councilors make up the new council.
- Jez Beesley – Trust Independent
- Duncan Bennett – Trust Independent
- Ben Cox – Labour and Co-operative
- James Edwards – Liberal Democrats
- Helen Firth – Conservative
- Donna French – Trust Independent
- Gary Johnson – Conservative
- Jackie Love – Trust Independent
- Chris Macve – Trust Independent
- Spike Mayhew – Trust Independent
- Angie Smith – Labour
- Paul Sparks – Liberal Democrat
- Diane Ward – Independent
Two other members will be co-opted and two youth members will sit as well.
The total number of Councillors will be 15.