The events for the 20th Uckfield Festival have been announced with tickets on sale.
The Festival will run from Friday July 5 to Sunday May 14 and tickets are now available on line for many of the events taking place.
The committee have been working hard since last year to make this year even more special. The full colour programme will be through the letterboxes at the beginning of next month.
The Festival starts on the Friday evening with:
6pm – Musical Theatre – Uckfield College Drama group at the Pamphilon Theatre.
6:30pm – Holy Cross Church Bell-ringers.
7pm – The Uckfield FM Retro Disco at the Civic Centre – Tickets here.
Tickets for the following events are available on line at the Uckfield Festival website here
Sun July 7 – Rudyard Kipling comes to Uckfield! – Civic Centre
Mon July 8 – Pepper’s Ghost – Luxford Centre
Tue July 9 – Tom Rideout’s ‘Handel in Jazz Ensemble’ Bridge Cottage
Wed July 10 – Natasha Norodien – Bridge Cottage
Sun July 14 – All Things Must Pass Orchestra – Civic Centre
The Grand Festival Draw has some lovely prizes this year and include:
- 1st Prize – 6 month membership of the East Sussex National Resort Club House
- 2nd Prize – An overnight stay, and breakfast for 2 at the Buxted Park Hotel
- 3rd Prize – Horsted Place Hotel – Mid week lunch for two
- 4th Prize – £50 wine and chocolate hamper donated by Co-operative Funeral
- 5th Prize – Dinner for two with wine at the Alma Arms
- 6th Prize – Blackberry Farm family ticket for 4
Draw tickets are now on sale at £1 each.