The weather is predicted to be warm and sunny for this year’s Uckfield Festival.
In its 20th year, the events will start on Friday 4 with a Retro Disco from Uckfield FM at the Civic Centre and run to July 14.
The Big Day follows on Saturday with entertainment on Luxford Field:
- 10am – Fun Dog Show
- 11am – R.E.D. a tow piece band playing rock covers.
- 11:30am – Universal Dance
- 12:00noon – TSM Martial Arts with a karate demonstration
- 12:30pm – Children’s Parade organised by Samesky will form up and leave college
- 1:00pm – The Grand parade arrives in the arena
- 1:30pm Pole Fit with Louise Stillman
- 2:00pm – Arbor the Tree
- 2:30pm – Spirit Elite
- 3:00pm – Arbor the Tree
- 3:30pm – Monty and the Maniacs – Local rock band
- 4:00pm – Uckfield Gymnastic Club
In the evening the Uckfield Theatre Guild will be singing songs from musicals at the Uckfield Civic Centre.
Uckfield FM will be there all the way and all the very best coverage of the Big Day will be live from 10am to 4:00pm on 105FM and across the world on the internet.
Check out all the details and schedule of events on the Uckfield Festival website.
Image with thanks to Ron Hill