Cllr. Claire Dowling who represents Uckfield Central Deputy Leader & Portfolio Holder for Public Health & Community Safety spoke to Uckfield Town Council at their meeting on Monday 15th January.
Cllr Claire Dowling mentions.
- Budget to be discussed.
- Ridgewood – Crime – Cars being keyed-windows broken/attempt burglary to flat, a garage and civic centre.
- Arrests have been made.
- Crowborough are facing similar issues.
- Uckfield Crime figures for October to December – Crime on increase at 25.8%
- Suggested Police Commander invited to a meeting.
- Damage to Oakley Way by contractors vehicles.
- Cllr Sparks ask question about Taxi rise increase.
You can hear what she told the meeting here: